Friday 1 March 2013

Notable absence....sorry!

I firstly need to apologise for my lack of posts during the month of February! Basically it's because the day of love falls in this month and I am a sulky singleton! No really it's just been an overwhelmingly busy time! Work has been crazy, life has been crazy plus I chose this month to both get fit and get ill; I definitely think it proves exercise is bad and so to blame!
February has also been the start of lent! For Those who don't know me too well I am a believer in Christianity and so decided to give up not one but two items of importance!
The first and it pains me to say it was chocolate....and oh painful it has been. I never really realised quite how much I would miss it but have found myself sniffing friends packets ( I checked its not cheating) and drooling over pictures in magazines! I can't even bear to get within 10 feet of the choc aisle in any supermarket and talk of said item brings tears to my eyes. It's safe to say I am missing it! The second I gave up was crisps, and these I also miss but not on the same level as choc!
I've just realised all I have talked about is food, see how much I'm missing it!
On this health kick I have been a frequent friend of the gym and started a hardcore legs bums and tums class... It's so hard made even worse as the pregnant instructor breezes through it as I procrastinate my way through the session!
Unfortunately I have yet to make it to a yoga class that isn't either fully booked or isn't either in the middle of the day (some of us have jobs to do) or at some ungodly hour! Leave that one with me, i'll try and keep you informed.
Oh and I started my floristry course, and love it! What's not to love I get to choose, make and keep pretty flowers every other week, I will do a whole post on that at some point this weekend.... Promise!
Anyway on that note I'm off, hope alls well
Love Katy xxx

Below is a present from a lovely friend at work for V day! Considering the start of this post I think it fits quite well.
Plus it's chocolate!
Roll on 30th march!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. I gave up crisps too- that's HARD (should have done chocolate too as I have transferred my crisp thing somehow onto the chocolate!)
    Funny present from your friends!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha it's hard isn't it. It all sounded good, except having no chocolate or crisps has meant I have been eating my body weight in biscuits.....Daily!! Xx

    ReplyDelete