Sunday 27 January 2013

All time low!

Unfortunately due to an untimely illness making me feel as though I am about 90 years old. I actually fell asleep on my lunch break and in the hairdressers, not only that but I haven't seen past 8:30pm all week!
All time LOW!
Anyway because of this I haven't been able to one eat much (breaks my heart) 😩 and two do anything on the list!
But I'm hoping I'm on the up now, and have today, managed to enquire about a floristry course! I'm also hoping to attend yoga on Friday and have a couple of fun weekends planned one of which is in Bournemouth!
So too the illness, you need to do one please I don't have time to be ill and to all you lovely people, stay tuned!
Love Katy xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon, sweetheart. Floristry course sounds fabulous! xxx

    ReplyDelete