Saturday 19 January 2013

YoGa

So this week my aim was to tackle some of the bucket list!
My first task was to try and book yoga! I thought this was going to be an easy mission, I was incorrect!
It would seem that if I resided in a city like London I would have a huge variety of classes at my disposable, unfortunately living on the south coast meant that most of the classes were in the daytime ..........HELLO I Work!!!
It would also appear that their are probably about 20 different types of yoga!(this was meant to be any easy mission)
So finally after reading up and researching a lot and roping my lovely friend Emma in! The only local class we could find is on a Friday night, not the best night but that is all they could offer us!
We were meant to go to our first class last night but because of the snow we didn't make it, so next Friday I'll let you know how we get on!
What is suitable attire?
Do you know any yoga moves?
Any tips would be great I'm a completely rookie!
Love Katy xxx

2 comments:

  1. I did some yoga in Brighton a few years ago. My top tip for you and Emma would be make sure you wear clothes that are super-comfortable and do not fall down/ride up of their own accord. You'll be twisting and turning all over the place and having your bum and/or boob fall out probably isn't the best way to make new yoga friends :p xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Non riding up clothing....Check.
    Thanks Hun! Did you do 'standard' yoga??
    I really didn't know there was so many kinds. The bikram yoga sounds intense though
    Much love xxxx

    ReplyDelete