Saturday 5 January 2013

A busy week

Here it is the 2nd post!!!
Sorry for the wait.
Heading back to work after a break is never fun, plus a busy week meant that there was no window for blog writing.
Hope you all had lovely New Year Celebrations, mine was reasonably quiet but still lovely. We had a game night with added scrumptious buffet and adorable baby that we all cooed over.
So heading back to work was hard but I luckily had some friends off work who were able to fill my evenings with fun things to do.

On Wednesday we went to see Pitch Perfect, if you haven't seen it and you like musical/glee/very funny/with a hint of romance, then you NEED to watch. I literally danced my way through the whole film, and by the end I wanted to head out on the town and boogy the night away......on a school night (which if you know me is something spectacular).
Pitch Perfect trailer

On Thursday we went to a wonderful curry house in Ferring, with amazing food and what was even better you can take your own drinks, so the wine was on us.
With 8 girls at the table it was a tad raucous, but so much fun.

Until next time Big loves xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment