Saturday 26 January 2013

Too many smarties!

So it would appear my friends and family know me so well! For christmas I received 5 tubes of pink smarties!
Firstly they know my love for anything pink and secondly my sweet tooth!
I am however a little stuck on what to do with them all, thoughts I have had already are to make a giant pink cake decorated with said smarties! Filling up mason jars would look pretty I'm sure of it!
But having 5 extra large tubes will not be used up quickly and easily!
So this is where you all come in have your got any tips, ideas that I can steal from you to get said confectionary out of my reach!
Please HELP!
Hope your all well
Love Katy xxx

Also the photo below is the huge bag of chocolates still left from christmas, any assistance would be appreciated!



1 comment:

  1. I'm voting for mason jars- I think that would look lovely! There are some on here - http://www.tamiwilsonblog.com/2011/02/03/valentines-day-ideas-colorado-family-photographer/ :) xxx

    ReplyDelete