Sunday 6 January 2013

The LIST!

Here it is the Bucket list of 2013, I know some of it may look a bit random but heyho everyone's dreams are individual right.

  • Do a full floristry course
  • Cupcake and biscuit decorating course
  • Give money to charity monthly
  • Learn to use chopsticks
  • Afternoon tea and spa at The Dorchester
  • Trip to New York
  • Travel in Australia
  • Go Horse Riding
  • Start a blog (already done this one)
  • Ice bar in London
  • Make a quilt
  • Attend a service at St Pauls Cathedral, London
  • Start yoga/Pilates
  • Go surfing in Cornwall
  • London Fashion Weekend
  • Hot chocolate in Corinthia hotel, London
  • Go to Disneyland Paris
  • Make a Teddy Bear (one that can be passed through the family)
The list can and will be extended, i assure you of this.
If you want to join in on any of these activities or can help me achieve any, please do let me know.
love katy xxx

3 comments:

  1. Awesome list lady! That's a whole lot of travelling :) I am definitely up for helping with your patchwork quilt/donating fabrics and going for a day out in London for hot chocolate/ice bar adventures xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, looks like you're in for a fun year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Katie and heather I think it's going to be a busy year and I'm already predicting I'm going to be a little broke xxx

    ReplyDelete