Tuesday 8 January 2013

Just a little obsession

So in this post I thought I would share the current love of my life.....Pinterest!!
Oh my goodness if a relationship bought me as much happiness, surprise, excitement as Pinterest does, my life would be complete!
I cannot possibly convey to you how obsessed I am with it, you could probably see this from the 1000 pins in about 4 months! But I can share with you all why I love it so!
1) it has some of the most beautiful pictures ever
2) I can create a wedding board without being judged
3) there are so many different fashion genres, such great ideas!
4) it has some many crafting and DIY ideas, so many that the list of making is endless!
If you fancy a gander at my boards my name is katylou55

Do any of you have a huge obsession with Pinterest or any other social media site?!? Maybe we could start a counselling group I'll start us off
"Hi I'm Katy and I have a serious obsession with Pinterest"
Have a great day
Love Katy xxx

Ps- below wouldn't you love this as a lunch bag!

3 comments:

  1. I was SO excited when they introduced secret boards. Haven't started any yet but when I do one is going to be for my wedding and the other will be to plan for our babies :p haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, yes Pinterest can definitely become a bit of an obsession. It's just such a lovely pretty place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is an obsession! It's now got to the point that when I am pinning I have to round them up to either a 5 or 0 number! Which generally means I get to pin more! Heather i will try and have a gander at your boards and Katie I love our secret board! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete